Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'll Show Him...after I get back from orange

...with some new pieces of cut wood for the legs of my table.  As you can see below, I've run into a few problems.  There are three issues, can you name them?



Did you get them all? If not, see below for my mistakes.


The way I see it, I can spend another $10 (still less than $50 total) and get a straight board, a taller table, and an even cut.  Win, win win!  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow at orange.  Hmmm, might need to hit a different one because I got the best of the wood yesterday and I doubt if anything new is on the floor.  Hmmm.

PS- here is a picture of my yummy dinner tonight.  Why yes, I really did prepare some dinner tonight.  And it was so yummy, scrumptious!!  I can't wait until tomorrow just so I can eat my lunch!
<Heaven>
PPS- I saw these tonight and think they would look so cute on my new table. $4 each, maybe a cluster of three?


Night,
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment