Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The List

I have a list. I have lots and lots of lists. I forget I have lists and then stumble upon my lists and find things listed that I had forgotten about.

On my list, at least the one I'm writing about today, is all the "stuff" and projects I want to accomplish, try, learn, and do. My list generally grows. I cannot recall the last time I crossed something off of it. Hmmm....

Here is my list, at least what I can recall right now (yes, the physical list is missing...again).
  • take a class and learn how to take better pictures with my camera
  • Zumba
  • Gardening- tours and classes.  Beautiful gardens are so inspiring and make my soul smile.
  • Refinish a piece of furniture
  • Make my bedroom a retreat- not beige, brown, tan, or taupe
  • Learn to weld
  • Build something using power tools, a tape measure and have it turn out like I had envisioned
  • Learn to sew- see above for the part about it turning out as envisioned
  • Strip and refinish my front porch
  • Scrapbook
  • Bake & cook new recipes regularly
  • Nurture my friendships
  • Have date nights
  • Go back to college
  • Build concrete stepping stones
  • Create a blog
Look for updates and additions to the list. Hopefully, I'll even get a few crossed off.

PS- Welcome to my our blog!

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment