Monday, August 30, 2010

Two of my favs- my BFF Kim & Gardens

Being married with three kids, I don't have as much time to spare as I would like.  With that said, I've committed myself to nurturing my friendships and to getting out on garden tours more.  So, when an Open Days tour for Olympia came up recently, I invited my BFF to go with me. 

My BFF doesn't garden as much as I do but she has an fabulous sense of style so I figured we'd have a wonderful day together.  I was right! 

Garden #1

Very ornate
Greek Gods were waiting for us to leave so they could get back to their....
....palace in Lacey, Washington?
Absolutely my most favorite part of the tour at house #1! We need one of these at our house!

Formal garden in the side yard


I love this feature as well.  It's so much more PNW then the rest.
Garden #2 coming up next...

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment